For this reason Mokaflor suggests following a rotation of those that, according to the SCAA tasting protocol, are defined as coffee specialties. These coffees are defined by precise characteristics:
● A score higher than 85 points in the Cupping Test SCAA (Specialty Coffee Association of America)
● Traceability. Each coffee originates from a specific farm.
● Absence of any defect in the organoleptic analysis.
● The coffees used for blends are all “ current crop” harvested exclusively across the year.
● A precise aromatic identity, with flavours recognizable independently.
● Roasted in a roasting machine with a maximum capacity of one kilo.
● Roasted only upon request and sent no sooner than five days after the roasting process, in order to leave the coffee enough time for degassing.